Our mission is to provide an excellent learning environment that breaks down barriers, fosters innovation, and empowers students and staff to succeed as life-long learners.
In support of our district mission, “Where Excellence in Education is an Expectation,” our vision is:
- To engage students in blended learning opportunities with technology universally available for all students and staff;
- To refine critical thinking skills and foster creativity;
- To enhance 1:1 learning;
- To access global resources;
- To improve verbal and written communication;
- To meet the curricular needs of all students;
- To collect, assess, and share performance information;
- To provide knowledge and experience necessary for the workforce; and
- To improve the performance of managerial and leadership tasks.
It is our commitment to remain steadfast with this technology vision on a daily basis.
|Beth Crousore||Technology||Operations Manager|
|Brian Boehnlein||Technology||Data Coordinator|
|Bobby Ogden||Technology||Technology Specialist|
|Mike Bottorff||Administration, Technology||Director of Technology|
Procurement 2017 (including E-Rate)
Request for Proposals (RFP) for Internet Service Provision
Part 1 Enclosures and Exhibits
Part 2 Mailing Label
Part 3 Proposal Cover Page
Part 4 Vendor Response Forms
Part 5 Detailed Pricing Forms