BE THE CREEK
Are you are registering your child for kindergarten, moving to the area or seeking a school where your family can thrive? Come join The Creek.
Whether you are registering your first child in kindergarten or transferring an entire family across the country, we want to make sure the process is as easy as possible. We invite you to visit our schools to learn more about what they offer and how different options fit you and your child’s needs.
If you’re new to our district, please learn more about our focus on world-class, child-centered excellence by choosing a button, below. If you are in a neighboring district, we welcome you to contact our office to personally introduce our schools and be your liaison through the enrollment process.
The mission of the Nineveh-Hensley-Jackson United School Corporation is to actively partner with students, staff, families, and community to ensure all students acquire and apply knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits to be responsible citizens in American society, life-long learners, and successful participants in a global and technological society by providing:
- Open communication with parents and community about issues concerning the NHJ school district.
- Prompt feedback to parents about student learning progress and guidance for home support for student learning.
- The community with reports concerning academic performance through graduation and beyond.
- Data-driven, cost-analysis of student learning needs, financial operating costs, and facility requirements.
- School improvement plans that meet North Central Association requirements.
- A process of staff evaluation that connects student performance with professional development
- A comprehensive K-12 student assistance/guidance program that promotes career awareness, educational planning that includes post-secondary opportunities, self-awareness, self-esteem, and character development; an a continuous process of vision and mission review.
- A process for hiring highly competent staff.
- A comprehensive K-12 program in a safe environment that prepares students for successful post-secondary education.
- A continuous process of vision and mission review.