WHERE ACADEMICS, ARTS, ATHLETICS RISE
Dr. Tim Edsell, Superintendent
Welcome to Nineveh-Hensley-Jackson United School Corporation.
We provide every student a safe, secure, fun and positive learning environment, as well as a supportive atmosphere for faculty and staff. We will seek to challenge and help all of our students soar to new heights, harness the power of learning, and be the best they can be.
We are in the business of instruction with our passion and energy directed towards student learning. We will strive to serve our students, teachers, school leaders, families, and community patrons, as we continue to work at becoming one of the best school corporations in the state of Indiana.
Finally, I count it a sincere honor and privilege to serve as the leader of Nineveh-Hensley-Jackson United School Corporation and truly enjoy the opportunity for us to pursue excellence in order to make our school system even better.
Our academics, arts and athletics are full of great expectations and excellent results! GO BRAVES!
WHAT'S HAPPENING AT NHJ
Nineveh-Hensley-Jackson United School Corporation
BY THE NUMBERS
To view information, please hover your cursor and scroll. Click on tabs for additional information about NHJ.
The mission of the Nineveh-Hensley-Jackson United School Corporation is to actively partner with students, staff, families, and community to ensure all students acquire and apply knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits to be responsible citizens in American society, life-long learners, and successful participants in a global and technological society by providing:
- Open communication with parents and community about issues concerning the NHJ school district.
- Prompt feedback to parents about student learning progress and guidance for home support for student learning.
- The community with reports concerning academic performance through graduation and beyond.
- Data-driven, cost-analysis of student learning needs, financial operating costs, and facility requirements.
- School improvement plans that meet North Central Association requirements.
- A process of staff evaluation that connects student performance with professional development
- A comprehensive K-12 student assistance/guidance program that promotes career awareness, educational planning that includes post-secondary opportunities, self-awareness, self-esteem, and character development; an a continuous process of vision and mission review.
- A process for hiring highly competent staff.
- A comprehensive K-12 program in a safe environment that prepares students for successful post-secondary education.
- A continuous process of vision and mission review.
The vision of the Nineveh-Hensley-Jackson United School Corporation is that of a dynamic organization that will work in partnership with the family and community to maintain and provide adequate resources for a safe, disciplined, and productive environment where all students and highly competent and committed adults are meaningfully engaging in learning. Our curriculum design and instructional practices will provide the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits for all students to become responsible citizens in American society, life-long learners, and successful participants in a global and technological society.
Chromebook Policies and Information