WHERE ACADEMICS . ARTS . ATHLETICS RISE
Are you are registering your child for kindergarten, moving to the area or seeking a school where your family can thrive? Come join The Creek.
MOVING TO THE AREA?
You are invited to learn more about our focus on world-class, child-centered education.
CONSIDERING A TRANSFER?
If you are in a neighboring district and seeking a private school experience in a public school setting, we welcome you to contact our office. We will introduce your family to our schools and be your liaison through the enrollment process.
ENROLLING IN KINDERGARTEN?
Indian Creek Schools is offering online registration for the upcoming school year as part of our health and safety program.
If you have questions, please call 317.878.2100.
FIVE REASONS WHY INDIAN CREEK
1. Quality academic experience - comparable, if not better, than larger area school districts.
2. Safe and accepting environment for students to learn.
3. Convenient campus (four buildings in one location).
4. Curriculum that values a teacher’s experience and abilities.
5. Favorable teacher-student ratio.
The mission of the Nineveh-Hensley-Jackson United School Corporation is to actively partner with students, staff, families, and community to ensure all students acquire and apply knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits to be responsible citizens in American society, life-long learners, and successful participants in a global and technological society by providing:
- Open communication with parents and community about issues concerning the NHJ school district.
- Prompt feedback to parents about student learning progress and guidance for home support for student learning.
- The community with reports concerning academic performance through graduation and beyond.
- Data-driven, cost-analysis of student learning needs, financial operating costs, and facility requirements.
- School improvement plans that meet North Central Association requirements.
- A process of staff evaluation that connects student performance with professional development
- A comprehensive K-12 student assistance/guidance program that promotes career awareness, educational planning that includes post-secondary opportunities, self-awareness, self-esteem, and character development; an a continuous process of vision and mission review.
- A process for hiring highly competent staff.
- A comprehensive K-12 program in a safe environment that prepares students for successful post-secondary education.
- A continuous process of vision and mission review.
A Great Place to Begin Kindergarten
Are you searching for an ideal environment to begin your child's kindergarten education? Indian Creek Elementary offers a private school experience in a public school setting. Here's why:
- We have a cheerful and hardworking staff.
- We have large classrooms with bathrooms and sinks.
- We love playing with friends and learning new things.
- We love learning to read books and spell words.
- We have fun field trips.
- Our playground is awesome!
- We have fun learning apps on iPads.
- We have assistants for more one-on-one help.
- Our language curriculum builds a great foundation for reading.
- We have RTI for individualized learning levels.
- All kindergarten classes eat and play together to build lasting friendships.
Welcome to Indian Creek! Click the link below to register your Kindergarten student if you have no other children currently enrolled at Indian Creek. If you already have other students enrolled at Indian Creek, please use the blue box for existing families and simply add a new student.