Important Changes to Indian Creek Schools Traffic Flow
December 14, 2023 Author: Indian Creek Schools
Traffic patterns at Indian Creek Schools have been adjusted as construction on the new fieldhouse and performing arts center comes to a close. We appreciate your patience over the past two years as we have navigated a less-than-ideal situation with drop-off, pick-up and parking in general. It has been worth the wait as our new facilities are a fantastic addition to our Indian Creek campus!
The safety of our students is of the utmost importance. Your patience is appreciated as we learn these new traffic patterns:
- Entrances to the drives accessing the rear of the buildings for ICMS/ICHS are open.
- The ICES and ICIS traffic flow patterns will remain the same. No changes to drop off or pick up at ICES and ICIS.
- ICMS and ICHS student car riders MUST be dropped off and picked up in the BACK parking lots. No students are to be dropped off in the front lots.
- For morning drop-off, all ICMS/ICHS car riders will be dropped off at the new fieldhouse. Students will walk through the pool lobby and then head to class.
- For afternoon pick-up, parents of ICMS/ICHS car riders must park in the back lots. ICMS students will exit the middle school. ICHS students will exit the high school. Students will exit at designated locations with adult supervision.
- ICMS/ICHS parents please FIND A PARKING SPOT, do not form a line. Students will find you!
- The entrance behind ICMS will serve as an ENTRANCE ONLY during drop off and pick up. All cars must exit to the west of the buildings and head north or south from there. Please review the maps!
- Beginning the second semester, drop-off times will return to pre-construction hours. Doors to all campus buildings will be locked until 7:45 a.m. beginning on January 9, 2024. Please do not drop off your child before 7:45 a.m.
As with anything new, we anticipate a few hiccups as we all learn. Additional adjustments may become necessary in the future. Please direct questions to your specific building office staff.